The Long Walk is one of the most famous corners of Galway! Don’t be fooled by its name; in reality it is a short walking route unfolding along Lough Corrib, with its houses, boats and small harbour. The string of colourful houses contrasts marvellously with the beauty of Lough Corrib. Transporting you to this pleasant walk, this art print depicts the symbiotic relationship of the inhabitants and the river Corrib and it will brighten any space in your home.
- Available in A4 and A3 sizes
- Printed on museum quality matte paper
- Printed with archival inks designed to resist fade and weathering
- Available with mount and backing board
- If you require other sizes please email us and we will do our best to accommodate your request