Slea Head is located at the western tip of the Dingle Peninsula. As you drive towards this landmark, the road narrows appreciably and uncovers amazing views of the Atlantic, the nearby Blasket Islands and the rugged coast covered with luscious green. Hollywood couldn´t resist the magic of Slea Head and so the area became the setting of films like “Ryans´s Daughter” and “Far and Away”. Treat yourself or a friend lover of the Irish west coast to this art print depicting Dingle’s dramatic scenery.
- Available in A4 and A3 sizes
- Printed on museum quality matte paper
- Printed with archival inks designed to resist fade and weathering
- Available with mount and backing board
- If you require other sizes please email us and we will do our best to accommodate your request