The picturesque Dingle is the main town on the peninsula of the same name. Characterised by charming and colourful buildings it is located at Dingle Bay, where the most famous inhabitant of Dingle onced lived – a dolphin called Fungi. In 1984 he settled in the bay and became the main tourist attraction of the town for years until he suddenly left during 2020 and never returned. This art print will take you on an imaginary stroll down Dingle’s Main Street with its craft shops, famous bars and restaurants.
- Available in A4 and A3 sizes
- Printed on museum quality matte paper
- Printed with archival inks designed to resist fade and weathering
- Available with mount and backing board
- If you require other sizes please email us and we will do our best to accommodate your request