Considered to be the most famous landmark of the Dingle Peninsula, Dún Chaoin is located in stunning scenery on a coastal stretch framed by huge cliffs and the Atlantic ocean. A narrow road winds its way down to the pier, where the shortest ferry connection to Blasket Islands departs from. This pier is renowned for its picturesque scenery and it is the most westerly point of mainland Ireland. Treat yourself to this dramatic Dún Chaoin art print as it portrays the untouched beauty of this spectacular part of Ireland.
- Available in A4 and A3 sizes
- Printed on museum quality matte paper
- Printed with archival inks designed to resist fade and weathering
- Available with mount and backing board
- If you require other sizes please email us and we will do our best to accommodate your request