Affectionately called An Fear Marbh (the dead man) by the locals due to its sleeping giant appearance, Inis Tuaiscerat is part of the Blasket islands. An Irish legend narrates that this island was a giant placed there by a druid. Inis Tuaiscerat holds important seabird colonies, as well as extensive ruins of ancient stone buildings. This art print captures the mystical beauty of An Fear Marbh and it will ornate any space in your home.
- Available in A4and A3 sizes
- Printed on museum quality matte paper
- Printed with archival inks designed to resist fade and weathering
- Available with mount and backing board
- If you require other sizes please email us and we will do our best to accommodate your request